1. The APSRTC provides only the facility for transaction with APSRTC's Passenger
Reservation System through the Internet. APSRTC's rules for
reservation and booking apply to all such transactions along with
special conditions imposed for Internet based booking. The special
conditions and terms of service applicable to Internet booking are
detailed in this document.
2. The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the APSRTC's
online ticket booking service offered through the APSRTC website
www.apsrtconline.in. Please go through the conditions carefully and if
you accept them, you may register and transact on the site, you are
deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not
transact on this Website. Once you have clicked the agree button at the bottom of Terms and Conditions at login page, you have entered
into a formal agreement with APSRTC for the purpose of transactions on
3. If a user violates the terms and conditions of use by registering more than one
user ID and /or booking tickets on such multiple user IDs, APSRTC
reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel
any or all tickets booked using these registrations without any
4. APSRTC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal
processes of Government of India and nothing contained in this
agreement is in derogation of APSTRC's right to comply with law
enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web
Site or information provided to or gathered by APSRTC with respect to
such use. You agree that APSRTC may provide details of your use of the
Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in
order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site,
at APSRTC's complete discretion.
5. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant
to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty
disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the
invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a
valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of
the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall
continue in effect.
6. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and APSRTC with
respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or
contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic,
oral, or written, between the customer and APSRTC with respect to this
Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given
in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative
proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same
extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents
and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Procedure for e-ticket booking:
Online Booking (Internet Booking) will enable the passenger to book
the seats and cancel the ticket even from remote places where APSRTC
counters or franchisees are not available. The procedure and
guidelines for Internet booking (called, On-line booking) are detailed
1. Booking can be made by Registered user through the Internet. Registered User will be
given username and password after filling an E-form on the Internet by
giving his personal details.
2. Payments for tickets booked will have to be made through Credit Card /Debit Card.
3. Passenger booking the ticket will have to login to APSRTC website and proceed
through the link provided for Advance Booking. The passenger
will select the seats in a service of his choice based on the
4. During the booking process, the passenger will have to select Identity Type and
submit ID No. for confirming his identity during the journey. He can
select from any of the Photo Identity Cards i.e. Passport, Driving
License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Ration Card (passenger's).
5. Before confirming the booking, the passenger will have to provide payment
details like 'Credit Card / Debit Card' for accepting payment by the
Payment Gateway. The booking will be confirmed after the Payment
Gateway approves the transaction. At this stage, an OB Reference
Number will be generated for that ticket and passenger shall note this
number for further communication in future with APSRTC and after
successful transaction passenger can print the e-Ticket. 'e-ticket'
will be printed on a plain paper (A4 size) for acknowledgement and it
will be valid for journey. This e-Ticket MUST be produced at
the time of boarding the bus along with ID proof.
6. Alternatively, the passenger will have the option of getting the 'e-Ticket'
printed at any other place where he has Internet connectivity and
printing facility. He can print the 'e-Ticket', by logging on
through his User ID from Booked History in My Account tab.
7. After successful transaction this e-Ticket will be sent to passenger's
mail address provided in his profile at the time of Registration. He
can get the printout of this e-ticket from his mail.
8. During journey, with "e-Ticket", passenger has to possess the Original Identity Card
mentioned in the "e-Ticket".
9. The on-duty Conductor (or Driver-cum-Conductor) will verify the Identity Card of
the passenger mentioned in the e-Ticket during the journey. If the
passenger fails to produce the specified Identity Proof in original
during the journey, the ticket will be treated as INVALID and
the passenger will be treated as "Travelling without Ticket".
Photocopies of Identity proof are not allowed.
10. Partial cancellation is allowed only once, for which cancellation terms & conditions will apply.
Partial cancellation is allowed in round-trip tickets provided the same number and type (Adult/child) are cancelled in both UP & DOWN Journeys.
11. For Registered users, cancellation is allowed online only if they login with the same
user ID used for booking the ticket, which is to be cancelled. In
respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the
concerned Credit card / Debit Card account only.
12. Cancellation of e-tickets is only allowed one hour before the schedule start time at origin of the Service.
13. If the service is cancelled by APSRTC (or other STUs) for operational reasons, refund
applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card
account only, if the passenger cancels the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey.
14. If a passenger has lost the "e-Ticket", a copy of the same can be printed from
"Booked History" module by logging on to APSRTC site, through his User
ID and password. No charges will be applicable.
15. Alternatively he can get the printout from his email account, without logging into APSRTC site.
16. All transactions made by the user through on-line booking will be
available in "Booked History". This will be for the reference of the
passenger and subsequent verification of transactions made on the
concerned Credit card / Debit Card account.
17. All transactions on Internet are subject to the conditions stipulated by
the Payment Gateway and subject to levy of charges, if any. The APSRTC
will levy a service charge of 2.5 % on the fare applicable for each
seat in addition to the fare payable.
18. Users are advised to print e-tickets immediately after booking e-ticket to avoid inconvenience.
19. Payment Gateway Service charges will not be refunded for service cancellation/ failure transactions in e-ticketing.
1. The e-Ticket user who intends to get wait listed seat when desired service is FULL,
will be given WL1, WL2, WL3 etc., depending on the number of wait listed seats, duly collecting full fare.
2. In case of vacancy arises on account of cancellation, the wait list rolls up to
the extent of vacancies in the service and new wait listed passengers are allowed.
3. Seat will be allotted against cancellation to wait listed passenger (seat) on FIRST
IN FIRST OUT basis. A SMS and an email will be sent to the e-Ticket user.
4. Seat confirmed/ unconfirmed position will be sent to the passenger via SMS/e-mail
before 3 hrs from the scheduled departure of the service. Alternatively he/she can know the status in
5. E-Ticket user can cancel the unconfirmed waiting list seats up to 15 days from the schedule service start time at origin.
Confirmed seats can be cancelled up to one hour before the schedule service start time at origin.
6. If confirmed seat is cancelled normal cancellation/refund rules will be applied.
In case unconfirmed seat is cancelled, total fare excluding Reservation fee and service charges will be refunded
if it is cancelled by the passenger within 15 days from the schedule service start time at origin.
7. Wait listed passengers will not be permitted to travel in the service on the strength of the unconfirmed ticket.
They will have to cancel the unconfirmed waiting list seats.
CAT CARD Concessions:
1. CAT Card concession facility is also provided in ONLINE to book their advance reservation tickets.
2. While booking seats online, CAT card number MUST be entered.
3. e-Ticket user has to verify the CAT card number printed on the e-Ticket, which will
be sent through mail to his/her email address with the CAT card
available with him.
4. He/She MUST CARRY CAT card while boarding the bus and present to the Conductor/ Driver or Checking officials if necessary.
5. If CAT CARD is not carried during Journey, ticket will be treated as without
concession and the difference of fare has to be paid by the passenger in the bus.
1. In respect of tickets cancelled by the passenger, APSRTC will refund the amount
applicable to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account by APSRTC.
2. In respect of refunds due to ticket not booked but amount debited to passenger's
account, passenger is requested to send an e-mail to
email@example.com mentioning USERID of the transaction.
Officials of APSRTC will verify the details and refund the amount to
the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account.
3. Refunds to passengers will be given normally in one month, after the cancellation
of ticket or receipt of e-mail. If refunds are delayed more than a
month, passengers may contact helpline telephone number at 1800 200 4599
from 04:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs.
Information related to advance booking at APSRTC/Franchise counters:
1. Advance booking can be made for all long distance services covered under APSRTC
reservation system at a single counter irrespective of the place of
Boarding and Destination of the service.
2. Passengers can board the services at passenger Boarding /pickup points.
3. Passenger details (or group leader in case of a group) such as name, age,
gender, address, phone no., e-mail ID (optional) will be collected for
creating passenger database and communication in case of emergencies.
1. Advance reservation fee of Rs.10/- per seat is charged for passengers booking seats in advance.
2. Reservation Fee is non-refundable except in case of 100 % cancellation of tickets, if
the service is cancelled by APSRTC for operational or any other reasons.
1. For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey
fare applicable as per the mentioned slabs here.
2. Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the rules in force. However,
cancellation charges will be worked out on the collected fare of the
and refund amount will be fare collected less cancellation fee.
Further, cancellation charges are applicable on actual fare only.
3. Reservation fee and service charges are not refundable.
4. The cancellation for e-ticket and refund rules slab wise (excluding the
reservation fee, which is non refundable) are as follows:
More than 48 hrs before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.
Only reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
From 48 hrs before and up to 24 hrs. before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.
10% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
From 24 hrs before and up to 2 hrs before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus
25% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
Up to 1 hr before Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.
50% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)
Service Cancellation by APSRTC
a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, customer can cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund, except Service Fee.
b) Cancellation is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
No postponement / preponement of the journey is allowed in e-ticketing.
Return Journey Discount
1. Return Journey Discount of 10% is given only if the passenger books both onward and
return journeys simultaneously (in a single transaction) on selective routes only.
2. This discount is allowed only if the date of return journey is higher than the date
of onward journey by minimum one day.
3. If onward and Return Journey Tickets are booked on different dates for want of seat
availability or non-availability of advance booking facility, this discount is not allowed.
4. If the onward journey ticket is to be cancelled, passenger has to first cancel the Return journey ticket.
5. Cancellation of Return Journey Tickets will be as per the existing rules.
1. Maximum of six seats can be bookedon a single ticket.
2. Three transactions will be allowed per day in e-ticketing, on a Single credit card/debit card etc.