|General Terms & Conditions|
E-Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The APSRTC provides only the facility for transaction with APSRTC's Passenger Reservation System through the Internet. APSRTC's rules for reservation and booking apply to all such transactions along with special conditions imposed for Internet based booking. The special conditions and terms of service applicable to Internet booking are detailed in this document.
2. The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the APSRTC's online ticket booking service offered through the APSRTC website www.apsrtconline.in. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register and transact on the site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this Website. Once you have clicked the agree button at the bottom of Terms and Conditions at login page, you have entered into a formal agreement with APSRTC for the purpose of transactions on this website.
3. If a user violates the terms and conditions of use by registering more than one user ID and /or booking tickets on such multiple user IDs, APSRTC reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel any or all tickets booked using these registrations without any notice.
4. APSRTC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes of Government of India and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of APSRTC's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by APSRTC with respect to such use. You agree that APSRTC may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at APSRTC's complete discretion.
5. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
6. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and APSRTC with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and APSRTC with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Procedure for e-ticket booking:
Online Booking (Internet Booking) will enable the passenger to book the seats and cancel the ticket even from remote places where APSRTC counters or franchisees are not available. The procedure and guidelines for Internet booking (called, On-line booking) are detailed as follows:
1. Booking can be made by Registered user through the Internet. Registered User will be given username and password after filling an E-form on the Internet by giving his personal details.
2. Payments for tickets booked will have to be made through Credit Card /Debit Card.
3. Passenger booking the ticket will have to login to APSRTC website and proceed through the link provided for Advance Booking. The passenger will select the seats in a service of his choice based on the availability.
4. During the booking process, the passenger will have to select Identity Type and submit ID No. for confirming his identity during the journey. He can select from any of the Photo Identity Cards i.e. Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Ration Card (passenger's).
5. Before confirming the booking, the passenger will have to provide payment details like 'Credit Card / Debit Card' for accepting payment by the Payment Gateway. The booking will be confirmed after the Payment Gateway approves the transaction. At this stage, an OB Reference Number will be generated for that ticket and passenger shall note this number for further communication in future with APSRTC and after successful transaction passenger can print the e-Ticket. 'e-ticket' will be printed on a plain paper (A4 size) for acknowledgement and it will be valid for journey. This e-Ticket MUST be produced at the time of boarding the bus along with ID proof.
6. Alternatively, the passenger will have the option of getting the 'e-Ticket' printed at any other place where he has Internet connectivity and printing facility. He can print the 'e-Ticket', by logging on through his User ID from Booked History in My Account tab.
7. After successful transaction this e-Ticket will be sent to passenger's mail address provided in his profile at the time of Registration. He can get the printout of this e-ticket from his mail.
8. During journey, with "e-Ticket", passenger has to possess the Original Identity Card mentioned in the "e-Ticket".
9. The on-duty Conductor (or Driver-cum-Conductor) will verify the Identity Card of the passenger mentioned in the e-Ticket during the journey. If the passenger fails to produce the specified Identity Proof in original during the journey, the ticket will be treated as INVALID and the passenger will be treated as "Travelling without Ticket". Photocopies of Identity proof are not allowed.
10. Partial cancellation is allowed only once, for which cancellation terms & conditions will apply. Partial cancellation is allowed in round-trip tickets provided the same number and type (Adult/child) are cancelled in both UP & DOWN Journeys.
11. For Registered users, cancellation is allowed online only if they login with the same user ID used for booking the ticket, which is to be cancelled. In respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account only.
12. Cancellation of e-tickets is only allowed one hour before the schedule start time at origin of the Service.
13. If the service is cancelled by APSRTC (or other STUs) for operational reasons, refund applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account only.
14. If a passenger has lost the "e-Ticket", a copy of the same can be printed from "Booked History" module by logging on to APSRTC site, through his User ID and password. No charges will be applicable.
15. Alternatively he can get the printout from his email account, without logging into APSRTC site.
16. All transactions made by the user through on-line booking will be available in "Booked History". This will be for the reference of the passenger and subsequent verification of transactions made on the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account.
17. All transactions on Internet are subject to the conditions stipulated by the Payment Gateway and subject to levy of charges, if any. The APSRTC will levy a service charge of 2.5 % on the fare applicable for each seat in addition to the fare payable.
18. Users are advised to print e-tickets immediately after booking e-ticket to avoid inconvenience.
19. Payment Gateway Service charges will not be refunded for service cancellation/ failure transactions in e-ticketing.
1. The e-Ticket user who intends to get wait listed seat when desired service is FULL, will be given WL1, WL2, WL3 etc., depending on the number of wait listed seats, duly collecting full fare.
2. In case of vacancy arises on account of cancellation, the wait list rolls up to the extent of vacancies in the service and new wait listed passengers are allowed.
3. Seat will be allotted against cancellation to wait listed passenger (seat) on FIRST IN FIRST OUT basis. A SMS and an email will be sent to the e-Ticket user.
4. Seat confirmed/ unconfirmed position will be sent to the passenger via SMS/e-mail before 3 hrs from the scheduled departure of the service. Alternatively he/she can know the status in www.apsrtconline.in
5. If confirmed seat is cancelled normal cancellation/refund rules will be applied. In case unconfirmed seat is cancelled, total fare excluding Reservation fee and service charges will be refunded.
6. Wait listed passengers will not be permitted to travel in the service on the strength of the unconfirmed ticket. They will have to cancel the unconfirmed waiting list seats.
CAT CARD Concessions:
1. CAT Card concession facility is also provided in ONLINE to book their advance reservation tickets.
2. While booking seats online, CAT card number MUST be entered.
3. e-Ticket user has to verify the CAT card number printed on the e-Ticket, which will be sent through mail to his/her email address with the CAT card available with him.
4. He/She MUST CARRY CAT card while boarding the bus and present to the Conductor/ Driver or Checking officials if necessary.
5. If CAT CARD is not carried during Journey, ticket will be treated as without concession and the difference of fare has to be paid by the passenger in the bus.
1. In respect of tickets cancelled by the passenger, APSRTC will refund the amount applicable to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account by APSRTC.
2. In respect of refunds due to ticket not booked but amount debited to passenger's account, passenger is requested to send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning USERID of the transaction. Officials of APSRTC will verify the details and refund the amount to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account.
3. Refunds to passengers will be given normally in one month, after the cancellation of ticket or receipt of e-mail. If refunds are delayed more than a month, passengers may contact helpline telephone number at 0866 2570005 from 04:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs.
Information related to advance booking at APSRTC/Franchise counters:
1. Advance booking can be made for all long distance services covered under APSRTC reservation system at a single counter irrespective of the place of Boarding and Destination of the service.
2. Passengers can board the services at passenger Boarding /pickup points.
3. Passenger details (or group leader in case of a group) such as name, age, gender, address, phone no., e-mail ID (optional) will be collected for creating passenger database and communication in case of emergencies.
1. Advance reservation fee of Rs.20/- per seat is charged for passengers booking seats in advance.
2. Passenger Cess @ Rs. 2/- in DELUX, EXPRESS and Rs. 3/- on other services will be collected per passenger.
3. Rs. 15/- will be collected per passenger for all AC Services (except Vennela) towards Passenger Amenities (disposable seat cover, air freshener, wet napkin) provided.
4. Reservation Fee is non-refundable except in case of 100 % cancellation of tickets, if the service is cancelled byAPSRTC for operational or any other reasons.
5.Passenger PIS_TAX @ Re. 1/- will be collected per passenger.
1. For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable as per the mentioned slabs here.
2. Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the rules in force. However,
cancellation charges will be worked out on the collected fare of the
3. Reservation fee and service charges are not refundable.
4. The cancellation for e-ticket and refund rules slab wise (excluding the reservation fee, which is non refundable) are as follows:
5. Cancellation rules for special services slab wise are as follows:
Service Cancellation by APSRTC
a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, tickets are cancelled automatically and refund amount will be credited to the customer account.
No postponement / preponement of the journey is allowed in e-ticketing.
Return Journey Discount
1. Return Journey Discount of 10% is given only if the passenger books both onward and return journeys simultaneously (in a single transaction) on selective routes only.
2. This discount is allowed only if the date of return journey is higher than the date of onward journey by minimum one day.
3. If onward and Return Journey Tickets are booked on different dates for want of seat availability or non-availability of advance booking facility, this discount is not allowed.
4. If the onward journey ticket is to be cancelled, passenger has to first cancel the Return journey ticket.
5. Cancellation of Return Journey Tickets will be as per the existing rules.
1. Maximum of six seats can be booked on a single ticket.
2. Three transactions will be allowed per day in e-ticketing, on a Single credit card/debit card etc.
TTD Terms and conditions:
1. Incase of cancellation/Prepone/postpone of Journey Ticket , 300/- 'E-SPL Entry Darshan' ticket amount will not be refunded and will not be allowed for TTD Darshan
2. Please report before 2 hours to the given Slot time at ATC CAR PARKING(rs.300 ticket counter) Tirumala.
3. At the time of entry the pilgrim shall produce any one of the following ID proofs in Original
4. The pilgrim shall wear Traditional Dress only.
5. All pilgrims in Group ticket have to report together.
6. The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/elecetronic gadgets while reporting,They should not wear chappals/shoes.
7. TTD reserves the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any Special circumstances.
8. For TTD Darshan related queries, Please contact 0877 2289905.
9. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
e-Wallet Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Conditions
SMS Terms And Conditions:
Connecting Service Ticket Terms:
Connecting Service Ticket Terms:
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN THE BUS: